To make your own recipe binder, or to gift one, you need a printer and just a few simple office supplies:
Linked below and in my Amazon Storefront, you will find everything you need to buy to make this gift in a snap! (Or you may already have everything at home!)
- Print off your personalized cover page and section headers (see below!), along with any recipes you want to include.
- Slip the cover page into the front cover of the binder.
- Put each section header into a page protector and add to binder. Do the same with any recipes you want to include.
- Add to the back (or each section) empty page protectors so more recipes can be added later.
- Use your label maker to make labels to match the section headers.
- Attach the labels to the tabs, and affix the tabs to each section header.
- Wrap it up. You’re all done!
I’ll be saving video directions to my Instagram highlights, so be sure to follow me there to see how I assembled Michelle’s binder.
To help you create your masterpiece, we’ve made a customizable printable available in Canva. You are able to edit the family name on the cover sheet to customize your gift. We’ve included different section headers (also customizable) for you to choose from as well. Here’s a preview:
Click here to access the printable. (You will need a free Canva account in order to access.)
NOTE: Please make a copy before editing. (To do this, open the document in Canva, click on “File” in the upper left hand corner and select “Make a Copy”.) Thank you!
Here are links to two of my favorite recipes to get you started:
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies (seriously…they are so good!)
- Simple French Toast (This site offers suggestions for a few simple tweaks to your typical French Toast. Total game changers. Enjoy!)
Organizing Your Recipes
In addition to keeping printed recipes in my own binder, I also organize them digitally. On Instagram, I save them to a collection called “Recipes” and from websites, I forward to Evernote – which makes them searchable! Watch my video below to learn more.
Happy Gifting and Happy Organizing!
S H O P T H E P O S T