- TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
HOW TO APPLY: Follow the instructions below completely! Details are important in everything we do so only candidates who complete each step will be considered.
- Read the full Job Description (below).
- Send the following items, with the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Your available start date
- Record a short (2-3 minute) video introducing yourself. Please answer the following questions in the video: What organizing experience do you have? What are your biggest strengths (brag about yourself!)? Why should we hire you and how would you contribute to our team? Why do you want to be a SxS organizer? What is something you enjoy doing outside of work? Anything else we should know? If you have difficulty uploading your video, let us know and we’ll give you a cell number that you can text it to.
- Send 3 photos of organized spaces in your own home or a space you have organized for others. We are looking to see that you have an eye to make organization both functional and beautiful.
TEAM SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Overview of Role:
Systems by Susie is looking for a hard-working, highly organized individual to join our Team Support operations team.
Works closely with: Team Support Manager, Project Manager, Lead Organizer, On-Site Organizers
Hours: 3 hours per day, Time is flexible, 5 days per week
Hourly Rate: $15-18/hour
Team Support Duties include:
- Oversee procurement of organizing materials kept in stock in support of on-site professional organizers
- Communicate with Lead Organizers to determine on-site staff needs
- Support for on-site professional organizers with transport of materials, supplies; errands or tasks
- Document all transactions in online spreadsheet including order numbers and details of purchases
- Unpack and break down boxes and shipments delivered to garage
- Put items away in garage after a job
- Keep the garage organized and correctly labeled
- Keep garage stocked with all the basic supplies
- Order items for organizer’s kits
- Record inventory coming in and going out
- Restocking inventory after orders are received
- Pick up, transport and delivery of items to organizers on-site
- Return products to The Container Store, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, Amazon, etc.
- Enter time, expenses, and mileage into time tracking app daily
- Maintain company scheduling program (T-sheets) with availability
- Review schedule daily for upcoming assigned projects
- Coordinate with Lead Organizer regarding pre-project assistance, project review and travel
- Team-centric mentality
- Willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture
- Excellent Tech skills (i.e. savvy with smart phone, cloud based systems, apps)
- Large vehicle with capacity to transport large quantities of items
- Good driving record
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail (cross reference items with receipts, upload info to cloud based systems)
- Ability to handle situations with store employees when issues arise
- Must be able to lift at least 40 pounds
- Excellent time management skills
- logistical skills for efficiency and route planning
- communication skills
- flexibility and the ability to shift gears easily
- Ideally centrally located in Annapolis
- Experience organizing or a background in interior design a plus