As we inch closer to spring cleaning season, I wanted to take some time to share with you the ultimate list of my favorite organization products! I hope you will use these collections as inspiration in your own spaces.
In each category below, I’ve shared my most-used products. These are our go-to options and a great place to start, but remember that each space and budget is unique — sometimes there is a better product to fit your situation. It’s always important to measure your space before purchasing any products, to ensure that they will work for you. Editing should be done before organizing also, so that you know exactly what needs to remain in the space. Then you can find the perfect bins to hold everything.
Each item is linked below. You can also shop my Amazon Storefront at any time. I have similar collections there to help you curate any room in your house.
- Brother P-touch Labeler – Cube OR Regular
- Bin Clip Labels (These come in Black, White, Gold, and Silver.)
- Adhesive Index Card Pockets (These are great for putting on bins, so you can switch out the labels as contents change.)
- Cable Labels
- Scotch Chalkboard Tape (This marker is perfect to use with this.)
If you ever need to swap labels out, this scraper is helpful for removing old ones.
- Plastic Bin with Handles (These come in many color options.)
- Men’s Shoe Box
- Hefty High-Rise Stackable
- Hyacinth Bins with Handles
- Multi-Purpose Bins
All of these bins are so versatile! You can use them in many areas of your home. The Hefty Stackable is best for longer term garage or basement storage. Label these using the adhesive pouches linked above. Just slide an index card inside with contents on it.
- Rubbermaid FastTrack
- Husky Stackable Storage Bins
- Gladiator EZ Connect Rack
- Heavy Duty Sports Storage Rack
- Bamboo Drawer Organizers
- Spice Jars for Decanting
- Bamboo Drawer Dividers
- In-Drawer Spice Rack
- Lazy Susan (Clear and bamboo options available as well – sizes vary.)
- Black Tosca Basket with Wooden Handles (These are also available in white. The hyacinth baskets linked in the bin section are also great for pantries. Play around with different basket materials to find what fits your style best.)
- Expand-A-Shelf Can Riser (There are a few size and color options available. Be sure to measure!)
- Elfa Over-the-Door Rack
- OXO Pop Containers (I’ve linked my Oxo Pop blog post – it has my favorite sizes and a few to avoid.)
- Deep, Clear Bins (This is one example, but find what fits your shelves best.)
- Like It White Bins (Small and large, stackable options available. These are very customizable to fit the space you have.)
- Acrylic Make-up Organizers (These are modular and stackable, so you can design a system that fits your needs.)
- Divided Lazy Susan
- Clear Acrylic Drawer Dividers (These fit together like a puzzle. Measure and buy extra – you can always return what doesn’t work.)
- Stackable Drawers
- Clear Shallow Document Cases (Great for board game and artwork storage!)
- Bulletin Board
- 3-Tier Rolling Cart
- Art-Supply Caddy (Instead of this, you could also use a clear divided lazy susan, like the one linked in the bathroom section above.)
- Stackable Storage Bin
- Drawer Organizers (You can decant the supplies to save on space – the boxes tend to be bulky.)
- Document Storage Boxes
- Magazine File Holder
- Scan-Snap (This is definitely an investment, but can clear up so much paper clutter.)
You can read 15 office organization tips in a recent article I contributed to over on Redfin’s blog!
Family Command Center
Many of these products can be used in multiple areas of the home. If you find a bin you like, for example, you can use it in the office, playroom, kitchen, and pantry to keep a cohesive look running through your home. Maximizing the available space is always important, though, so sticking with a color, rather than a particular bin, can keep things looking consistent while still allowing you to take advantage of each space individually.
If you are ready to take the plunge this spring and hire my team to find the perfect products and systems for your home and family, visit my services page to learn more. You can also schedule a virtual consultation with me to discuss your needs. We are always happy to help!
P.s. You can find my favorite products for holiday storage here.